From the article: The Best VPN Service Providers, 2013
Virtual private networking is becoming a must-have ingredient for daily web use. For reasons of personal privacy when you use a public Wi-Fi network, the ability to access international data in a specific country, or to participate in controversial file sharing: having a VPN connection can make all the difference. Share your thoughts
PureVPN Is The Best!
- Mr. Nauman helped me for 6 hours and did 6 remote connects to my computer to help me set everything up. Excellent customer service. He should be promoted. I recommend this PureVPN to everyone!!!
- —Guest armyguy1227
- I am using vpn account from http://vpn-ip.com. They offer l2tp ipsec vpn service located in France .
- —Guest Jay
- I have used it for nearly a year, great local servers Melbourne and Sydney if you're a Aussie, excellent customer service and live chat if you have a problem 139 servers to choose from.
- —Guest Guest Smith
- I use GT Guard for a few years and am happy about it, they have the best support anyone can think of. Recommended
- —Guest GT Guard User
- I have had Pure VPN for 3 months had some connection issues after my PC crashed all got sorted by the Tech support line in a flash..great service, good value.
- —Guest Brendan
- I've tried strongvpn, and another few I can't remember, before trying airvpn. Strongvpn will actually hand over your bandwidth logs and connection times etc to the authorities on request, wheras airvpn won't. I was stunned at their connection speeds. There is a server about 50miles away which I connect to, and my dl speeds are around 20 -28mbps. Astounding. Also they have a new client, which is simply download and run and it sits on your desktop. They used to be a bit cumbersome, but now have one of the easiest clients to use. Customer support is also excellent. As is their worldwide spread of servers. ps - i'm not connected to them in any way! For Tor users, they also accept payment in bitcoin, if you truly want to remain anonymous.
- —Guest pepelepew
- I'm totally new to VPN and had trouble connecting. Their support staff (Kasper M) was knowledgable and patient and had me up in running is quick order. Thank you PureVPN.
- —Guest Guest
Very good provider
- For me at the moment one of the best provider. So if you need a VPN provider give a try to NordVPN
- —Guest NordVPN user
Fiz is Amazing!
- Had a HUGE issue tonight that I just could'nt fix! That us until your AMAZING member of staff FIZ helped me out! Thanks again for not only your great service but your EXCELLENT customer support :)
- —Guest Sophie
Great Customer Service
- PureVPN has great customer service. I was having a problem connecting my phone and tablet to a US server. I was previously able to connect without any problems, but i guess the ip provider decided to block the us servers. At any rate, they solved my issue.
- —Guest Adam
- pure vpn is really great i live in shanghai and have had some amazing support from the team
- —Guest haydn neal
- I connected instantly, and it seems work so well, will test the speed after a few days :D Thanks Purevpn :)
- —Guest Shawn
- I was on HMA, really bad speeds. I am on PureVPN now and they are really good. Also, the support is pretty good (Fiz). Cheers
- —Guest PH
- I have used several VPN providers over the years and find PureVPN to be the best of the bunch. The speeds are excellent and being able to easily switch locations is great plus the customer service is the best. Thanks Fiz.
- —Guest Phil
pure vpn is awesom
- guys if you are looking for a VPN choose the pure VPN and look for kasper, he is so cool and he will help you out through the whole process. thank you so much kasper for helping me
- —Guest trixie alonzo
1-15 of 129Next