Example of OOAK usage:
- (User 1) If anyone is looking for a laptop, I'm selling my customized gaming machine for $2100.
- (User 2) Why are you selling your laptop?
- (User 1) I don't use it anymore since the baby arrived. It's a wicked machine with dual 2GB graphics cards. OOAK, really.
- (User 2) Dual graphics cards? Yeah, that's OOAK. Can you email me the specs? I might be interested.
Another example of OOAK usage:
- (User 1, instant message) Man, that Vishal guy is a piece of work! Did you hear what he just said to the boss?
- (User 2) Wha happened?
- (User 1) He just said "the only thing that exceeds your incompetence is your arrogance. How the hell did you get a job as a manager here?"
- (User 2) Wow! Yeah, he's OOAK, that guy. I wish more people had that kind of courage.
The OOAK expression, like many cultural curiousities of the Internet, is a part of modern English communication.
Read more Internet abbreviations and shorthand expressions...