Instead of a click-type-share technique like Facebook, Google Plus Streaming requires a few extra steps.
How to Post to Your Google Stream (Wall):
- Type in your text.
- Copy-paste any hyperlinks you want to promote.
- Optional: add a + sign to hyperlink directly to another Google+ user (e.g. +Paul Gil)
- Optional: add in *bold* or _italic_ formatting.
- Choose which specific individuals or circles can see your post.
- Click "Share" button to post.
- Optional: choose to prevent resharing of your post by using the dropdown menu at the top right of your new post.
Next: How to Send a Private Message in Google Plus