1. Computing
Paul Gil

Transfer Files Between Computers

By January 1, 2009

So, you've gotten a new computer this holiday. But how will you get your files from your old machine onto your new machine? Well, if you want to transfer only a few megabytes of data, there are six easy methods for file transfer. If you want to send a large single batch of data by email, there is also this email option. And as a third choice: you can use a portable drive to transfer files. Consider these three options if you don't feel like opening your old computer case.
Comments
April 22, 2009 at 9:54 pm
(1) iPhoneuser says:

Or you can use a site like like
Swap it! Encrypt it!

June 9, 2009 at 11:59 am
(2) Andrew says:

Hey,
Check out http://www.ezyfiletransfer.com. Lets you do a quick and eays file transfer between two computers. The program runs as an applet in the browser, so no installation required.

July 1, 2011 at 11:33 pm
(3) Ernie says:

Interesting stuff, but I’m afraid that’s not the easiest way to transfer files between computers. I know the secret for easy computer transfer.

August 2, 2011 at 3:03 pm
(4) Ernie says:
February 8, 2012 at 8:00 pm
(5) Linto says:

hei , there is an easier way to share files between computers

February 13, 2012 at 1:08 pm
(6) Jose says:

Hi linto,

I found this link very useful.Thanks

December 8, 2012 at 2:36 pm
(7) Enigma says:

I need a quick way easy for a middle schooler ( me) to get info from my asus to my new dell. and one that most people will agree on.

January 13, 2013 at 4:19 pm
(8) http://tinyurl.com/telupedro58080 says:

_Transfer Files Between Computers_ ended up being a good read and therefore I was in fact quite
pleased to read the article. I appreciate it,Tatiana

January 26, 2013 at 3:07 am
(9) http://tinyurl.com/tirefelix29453 says:

_Transfer Files Between Computers_ genuinely got myself hooked on
ur blog! I reallywill certainly wind up being returning much more regularly.
Many thanks ,Sang

April 16, 2013 at 1:12 am
(10) _____ __ __ says:

There are various online auction sites which you can check out every now and then if
you wanted to have the best prices on your uggs.

These types of Ugg Boots Clearance can be found in 2 colors from
the store at fine sand at the same time as saying. Nevertheless, with super delicate ease and convenience, increased desire, and winter weather season approaching, you are able to still discover some good
provides.

June 5, 2013 at 11:20 am
(11) vigrx says:

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.
The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over
that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot
often inside case you shield this hike.

June 25, 2013 at 10:44 am
(12) iphone erotik videos says:

Telefonsex regt nicht ausschließlich die Fantasie an, sondern lädt vor allem ebenfalls zum Abspritzen
ein. Wenn du die Telefon sex Ladys echt anfeuerst
und mit versautem Dirty Talk dazu bringst sich diesen erregten Kitzler zu wixen, hast du schon gewonnen.
Und die Welt ist nur einigen Mausklicks entfernt.